Windows phone 8.1 Background Tasks

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Has anyone figured out how to manage background tasks in 8.1? I had a number of apps disabled on background tasks on WP8. I heard that with 8.1 we can set apps to check for new data more often? So far I haven't even found the settings to decide which app can run live tiles and background tasks and which can't.
Any suggestions?

ayam7971

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, i've been searching that setting too for hours since i had some of my apps disabled working in background and right now i want to enable it. Hope WP still include this feature. Please advice. Thank you in advance.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I asked this earlier today so I've got the answer here, and it's good news :D

Instead of background tasks in the settings originally, you have to open battery sense and there you can manage all the apps, also another piece of good news is that WP8.1 now allows 20 background apps working at the same time.

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
It's under Battery Saver Go to usage and tap on the app you want to Enable/disable

View attachment 62548
View attachment 62549

I asked this earlier today so I've got the answer here, and it's good news :D

Instead of background tasks in the settings originally, you have to open battery sense and there you can manage all the apps, also another piece of good news is that WP8.1 now allows 20 background apps working at the same time.

Thanks guys, much obliged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)