NO action center!!! plz help😡

samicp

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have an awesome NOKIA Lumia 720 running the preview release for windows phone 8.1, and... the action center cannot be pulled down at all!! is there a fix for this? actualy when I was running Lumia Black - 8.0.10521.155 I had the problem with the status bar not being able to be pulled down except for in landscape mode.:unhappy:

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried running a soft reset? If not please do so. If after doing it it still persists you can try a hard reset but If you don't like doing that maybe have it looked to the nearest Nokia or Microsoft store and maybe if your phone is still under warranty it might be a hardware issue and have that handset replaced.

samicp

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
thanks, but i already tried both already, no luck��. and I do not think that it's under warranty as i am using the developer preview

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
thanks, but i already tried both already, no luck��. and I do not think that it's under warranty as i am using the developer preview

Yeah, enrolling into the preview says it'll void your warrantee, but it won't, just there so that Microsoft can cover it's *** incase something happens. It does sound like a hardware issue though, so go and try asap. Good luck!

dericslab

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Do all the other WP8.1 features work?

I don't know why I am thinking this, but is it not something to do with the LCD?
See if you can make use the top of the screen in another program. MAYBE there is a dead spot on the screen?

Hope you come right.

Thomas Ozawa

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Do all the other WP8.1 features work?

I don't know why I am thinking this, but is it not something to do with the LCD?
See if you can make use the top of the screen in another program. MAYBE there is a dead spot on the screen?

Hope you come right.

Your absolutely right :)

samicp

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
all other features are fine. though Very good idea, but I already tested that, and it works just fine. nice thought though

samicp

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
look, anyone who reads his thread, understand that I did a soft reset and hard reset MANY times already which did not help which is why I believe it is a hardware issue but I cannot be sure

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I just have to ask. Are you SURE that you have 8.1? Like do you have the start+ theme tab in your settings? I know two people who just downloaded the prerequisite and didn't download 8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion