Facebook not Syncing after WP8.1 Update

hethler

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

Am I the only one here that's having problem with Facebook? I'm using the official FB app but after the update, I'm having problem syncing my Facebook to People Hub, so what happens, everytime I get message it only says: "Facebook User". Even old threads only shows "Facebook User".

WP_20140415 1.png

Anand Ramabhadran

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Same problem with me too.... And i tried pressing sync button from the Facebook many times. But its of no use! Also im not able to sync my contacts from hotmail to phone. Now it seems like hotmail doesn't have contact sync option! It only shows email sync option! Anybody knows what to do??

hethler

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
check your time and date to be correct. also go and press sync again in Facebook app

I did but but after a while it will return the same error: "We weren't able to sync right now. Please try again in a little while". Been doing this the whole day :(
I also restarted my phone several times.

hethler

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Same problem with me too.... And i tried pressing sync button from the Facebook many times. But its of no use! Also im not able to sync my contacts from hotmail to phone. Now it seems like hotmail doesn't have contact sync option! It only shows email sync option! Anybody knows what to do??

Able to sync everything except for the Facebook thing :(

Anand Ramabhadran

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
And hethler, my facebook sync problem is solved now! I went into the Facebook app and in the settings page you will have an option "connect with phone". Though it is same as the option we used from the "add account" page, this worked!

hethler

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
And hethler, my facebook sync problem is solved now! I went into the Facebook app and in the settings page you will have an option "connect with phone". Though it is same as the option we used from the "add account" page, this worked!

​Yeah my app is already connected to phone :/

tomcat239

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I dont even install the FB app, im using the FB Beta, dont know if anything different??
And my People Hub doesnt have problem with syncing stuff. Wait for a day and check again, it might be better

tomcat239

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Man i just install the stupid FB app. And I've lost all of my FB contacts in People Hubs, while the FB app "connect to your phone" is syncing like forever @@ wtf should i do now?! :'(

grizzlyaddams

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
"Connect to phone" for facebook seemed to work, but it is showing the wrong profile picture on the "Me" tile. Even after syncing. Any way to force update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786