lumia 520 reboot loop after installing windows 8.1

Luis_Oliveira

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I've experienced same issue here. I resolved the problem doing a hard reset, but, don't use the backup of your phone or the issue will go back after you restart your phone. Do a clean install, from zero, and after that, restore your apps and settings.

Lokesh King

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I've experienced same issue here. I resolved the problem doing a hard reset, but, don't use the backup of your phone or the issue will go back after you restart your phone. Do a clean install, from zero, and after that, restore your apps and settings.

how to reset the hardware with out switching on the mobile can u plz ell me for that

RudraPratap Singh

May 21, 2014
Visit site
It seems that the Windows Phone 8.1 overlapped with your earlier windows OS installed at the time of purchase. The hard reset is the best option as already mentioned by one of the member. To reset your phone, switch off the mobile phone and then carryout following steps.
Press and hold the power key until it vibrates then release.
Press and hold the down key volume. If the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, you can now release the button.
You need to input these key combination:
Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
Your phone will reset and will boot up automatically. This might take a several minutes.

kassss

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
It seems that the Windows Phone 8.1 overlapped with your earlier windows OS installed at the time of purchase. The hard reset is the best option as already mentioned by one of the member. To reset your phone, switch off the mobile phone and then carryout following steps.
Press and hold the power key until it vibrates then release.
Press and hold the down key volume. If the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, you can now release the button.
You need to input these key combination:
Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
Your phone will reset and will boot up automatically. This might take a several minutes.
thank you so much for your post, after countless tries to fix my phone, i finally made it thanks to your explaination!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6