hello guys....
    please help me
    my nokia lumia 520 went to rebootloop after installing nokia 520 (india) plz help me
    urgent
    04-15-2014 05:24 AM
    If you have a W7 or W8 machine you can try using Nokia Software Updater: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...very-tool.html

It will wipe your phone clean and install WP8. However you should be able to go from there to WP8.1 without any issues.
    04-15-2014 06:02 AM
    I've experienced same issue here. I resolved the problem doing a hard reset, but, don't use the backup of your phone or the issue will go back after you restart your phone. Do a clean install, from zero, and after that, restore your apps and settings.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-15-2014 06:30 AM
    I've experienced same issue here. I resolved the problem doing a hard reset, but, don't use the backup of your phone or the issue will go back after you restart your phone. Do a clean install, from zero, and after that, restore your apps and settings.
    how to reset the hardware with out switching on the mobile can u plz ell me for that
    04-15-2014 06:46 PM
    finally i solved the rebooting problem after hart ware reset thnq for helping me
    04-16-2014 06:30 AM
    Can you explain me how u solved the problem... mine is L920 having the same issue
    05-27-2014 03:31 AM
    Can you explain me how u solved the problem... mine is L920 having the same issue
    05-27-2014 03:46 AM
    It seems that the Windows Phone 8.1 overlapped with your earlier windows OS installed at the time of purchase. The hard reset is the best option as already mentioned by one of the member. To reset your phone, switch off the mobile phone and then carryout following steps.
    Press and hold the power key until it vibrates then release.
    Press and hold the down key volume. If the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, you can now release the button.
    You need to input these key combination:
    Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
    Your phone will reset and will boot up automatically. This might take a several minutes.
    05-27-2014 04:52 AM
    It seems that the Windows Phone 8.1 overlapped with your earlier windows OS installed at the time of purchase. The hard reset is the best option as already mentioned by one of the member. To reset your phone, switch off the mobile phone and then carryout following steps.
    Press and hold the power key until it vibrates then release.
    Press and hold the down key volume. If the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, you can now release the button.
    You need to input these key combination:
    Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
    Your phone will reset and will boot up automatically. This might take a several minutes.
    thank you so much for your post, after countless tries to fix my phone, i finally made it thanks to your explaination!
    01-12-2016 11:14 AM