Theme doesn't sync

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Nothing happens on my PC street enabling theme sync on my phone. Tiles don't change their color to match my Lumia home screen. Anyone having this issue?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you are using the same MS account on both. Assuming you are doing that, go to Settings -> Sync my settings -> and make sure Theme is turned to on. Also, when I first turned it on, my phone took my computer's theme, not the other way around.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering which one would be the winner and if everything would match my PC or everything would match my phone.

I want to sync them all, but that means I have to change the color on my phone. My Xbox One and Surface both use blue, but my yellow 920 is using yellow! So, I want to play with the syncing, but I am not sold on using yellow everywhere. [I can't fathom having my phone not be yellow, haha]

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering which one would be the winner and if everything would match my PC or everything would match my phone.

I want to sync them all, but that means I have to change the color on my phone. My Xbox One and Surface both use blue, but my yellow 920 is using yellow! So, I want to play with the syncing, but I am not sold on using yellow everywhere. [I can't fathom having my phone not be yellow, haha]

Sounds like syncing is not for Detroit people.

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
​It is on the Sync My Settings page. It is a little slider that you tap.

Did it earlier but still nothing happened. Also is it me or the coins has disappeared from the keyboard layout and more can be only found in &123 section? Can see any logic in that.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Did it earlier but still nothing happened. Also is it me or the coins has disappeared from the keyboard layout and more can be only found in &123 section? Can see any logic in that.

There might also by a sync setting on your computer (not sure). Also, mine took a couple minutes before it actually synced.

By coins do you mean the different symbols for money? Didn't look like much changed to me.

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot for help, mase123987. And one more thing - should the status bar signaling notifications show icons representing different apps, like a envelope for emails etc? In my case I only get an icon representing new notification.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot for help, mase123987. And one more thing - should the status bar signaling notifications show icons representing different apps, like a envelope for emails etc? In my case I only get an icon representing new notification.

​There is only that one icon for notifications. I was kind of bummed about that as well. That said, it is a start and I am willing to let things grow over time.

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok, changing colour in Windows 8 changes it on WP8.1. Not so easy in the other way. Still nothing happens on Xbox One. Aren't sure if it should sync too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12