2G or 3G or LTE No Indication in Windows Phone 8.1

prabu31

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm unable to see, If I'm on 2G or 3G Network in Windows Phone 8.1 as there is no indication of the same, any other way to have it displayed?

pitoka

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
That's great , but I used to be able to individually switch from 2G to 3G or 4G or in the other direction. Usually I switched to 2G to save energy when I didn't need 3 or 4G because I was not receiving data or hooked up to Wifi. That option is gone. Why?

joeltanthuanewe

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
hey.. aparently there is not shortcut for that.. but u can use the old quick status tile apps that u were using before.... and to switch from 2g-4g, i just recently found out the way too.. aparently, in mobile carrier settings, there is another advanced settings called sim settings.. go inside there.. and you will see options to change 2-4g :) hope that helps

pitoka

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
hey.. aparently there is not shortcut for that.. but u can use the old quick status tile apps that u were using before.... and to switch from 2g-4g, i just recently found out the way too.. aparently, in mobile carrier settings, there is another advanced settings called sim settings.. go inside there.. and you will see options to change 2-4g :) hope that helps

Thanks vor that tip. Yes apparently they just moved that setting to another place.

P Matias Jurado

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
You still have it on the same label.
I have it in spanish. It must say something like "SIM configuration", insife the "Celular net + SIM".
I have a blue sentence. When I touch there... voila! You can change to 2G.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3