Cortana and Calendar Appointments

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone able to get cortana to set up appointments on different calendar accounts? For instance, she always saves to the outlook.com account that I have, but I would like to have her make appointments on my work calendar as well. My work calendar is an exchange account and I can manually enter appointments, but I want to be one step closer to the ultimate lazy.

Thanks!

cwchapma

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. This goes from a very useful to almost useless feature if you can't pick which calendar. I don't want all my appointments in my birthdays calendar like cortana wants to do now.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I use the msn.com/Hotmail/outlook.com calendar I also use simple calendar and with the new 8.1 calendar with options I can edit etc simple calendar directly. It's wonderful.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, not being able to specify the calendar makes cortana useless for enterprise. It puts appointments on the microsoft account calendar rather than office 365.

amgray86

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I also have an exchange account set up for appointments and all you need to do to use Cortana is tap the account after you tell her what the meeting is. It will bring up a menu of all your accounts, just choose which one you want the appointment under. Works great!

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Perfect! This has been a real problem for me. I created a thread on this an spotted your solution along with another one I found. Thanks again!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs