Problems locking and waking up L1520 and WiFi issues

Kelly Peterson

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues where after 8.1 update sometimes you press the power button and the phone either does not lock or it does not wake up? Also I have WiFi issues, I used to have full wifi signal at my desk and it would work great now most of the time it says it is connected but it has no bars of signal and it does not get an IP address from my dhcp server.

JB90210

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the 1520 and after the 8.1 update, I definitely notice a weaker wifi signal. I do connect but the connection is weaker. I'm not seeing the power button issues though. Also, reconnecting to an access point that I have previously connected to seems a bit flaky. When it connects, I get an 'Attention Required', I tap the link and then it connects, without having to do anything. Before, it would just connect seamlessly, unless my password had expired.

Another thing I see is the Data Connection always appears to be active or I should say that I don't see any indicators change when turning my data connection on or off. I always see an ATT LTE in the upper left corner, I'm hoping this doesn't mean my data connection is always on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea