XBox Music Doesn't Work in Kid's Corner

sjimmerson

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Once disappointment I have found is that Xbox Music does not work in Kid's Corner. Last night I downloaded a song my son wanted and pinned the song (the album the song is on actually) to Kid's Corner for him. When I went to Kid's Corner and selected the song/album to play it, I get the following message from Xbox Music.

"Sorry, this app doesn't currently support Kid's Corner."

I don't know of any other way to play music in the Kid's Corner as it appears to be tied specifically to Xbox Music. I am not sure if I added another music player to kid's corner if they could open the music app to play music. Even if that is possible that is not ideal as they don't want to have to browse through all my music on my phone to play the stuff that they want to listen to (I have 5 year old twin boys).

This is a bummer because my kids play music from the Kid's Corner a lot and now they cannot do that on my phone since upgrading to WP8.1.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any suggestions for playing music from Kid's Corner in WP8.1?

Shane

DeanoV6

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
This is a major problem for me, my daughter is going to be devastated that she can't play her Frozen tracks any more. There must be a way round this surely? If not, I might have to find a way to reset my phone back to WP8.0 - is that even possible?!

Naresh Pallapothu

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone able to play music in Kid's corner? One of the replied in the thread says latest Xbox music is supported in Kid's corner but doesn't work for me. I strongly advice windows central to take this to MS notice. Thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos