Logging out onedrive and emails in windows phone 8.1

PuntaRanger

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

newbie here. i was tempted to download and upgrade my lumia to windows phone 8.1 and it is great!
But now i need to send my phone to nokia repare due to microphone problem days before i upgraded to 8.1.
before i do that, i want to logout my skydrive and emails for security and privacy purposes but i don't see any option on how to do it.

thanks for your time reading this.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
it probably would be hard reset in the end anyway.
made more palatable by 8.1's improved backup so I would make sure stuff is backed up and do a factory reset.

PuntaRanger

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
i can't afford to do a hard reset right now. :( i know everything is backed up but it takes time to restore.correct? i just need to logout my skydrive, just like i used to do when i still have 8.0. i always log it out incase my phone gets stolen or someone plays with it. And what if i have multiple skydrive accounts? how do i go about that?

thank you so much for replying, i really appreciate it.

-ramon from philippines

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you could just uninstall it since I don't see a log out option.

It's very likely the device you receive from repair will be factory clean just to make it clear.

wetworker

Oct 31, 2010
www.zunecards.net
Hello guys,

newbie here. i was tempted to download and upgrade my lumia to windows phone 8.1 and it is great!
But now i need to send my phone to nokia repare due to microphone problem days before i upgraded to 8.1.
before i do that, i want to logout my skydrive and emails for security and privacy purposes but i don't see any option on how to do it.

thanks for your time reading this.

Go to the windows phone site, sign in then go into account setting and remove your device. Restart your phone after it has been removed just to make sure it works. I'm not too sure about the emails especially its Gmail or other none MS mail services. I would just change those mail passwords. When you get your device back just add it back . I hope that helps.
https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/my/account#

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos