Cmon MSFT The STORE!!!

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, even now they haven't fixed the issue of updates not pushing through I have set my phone to automatically update yet I had to look at the WPCentral Articles to find out that Skype needs updating so disappointing. Also why are they not bothered to put a brightness slider in the menus or at least in the settings because the 'low' option causes too much strain on my eyes when there is no light around.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, even now they haven't fixed the issue of updates not pushing through I have set my phone to automatically update yet I had to look at the WPCentral Articles to find out that Skype needs updating so disappointing. Also why are they not bothered to put a brightness slider in the menus or at least in the settings because the 'low' option causes too much strain on my eyes when there is no light around.
The store works for me and pushes updates like it should...

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Do you have it set to automatic updates?

I do. Yesterday it notified me it updated 4 apps.

Keep in mind that as far as I know the store still has a predetermined time at which it will check for updates and then update all apps that need it. It's not like it will update an app as soon as the update hits the store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss