Games, Xbox achievements and application list....

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,So I installed 8.1 on my new Nokia ICON. Before all games used to just show in the games hub, Now they show in the application list AND the game hub, as I have 40+ games never mind another 40-50 apps, this makes a big mess (a mess is an understatement). I can't find settings for games, so is there a way to get those games to be all back in the hub and not in the application list ?

One big thing I kind of expected was Xbox One achivements to show in the game hub, Nothing of the sort showing now, still needing a extra app to see Xbox one achivements. The Game hub SHOULD show Xbox 360, Xbox one, Windows PC(games for Windows live), WIndows 8 AND Windows Phone. Anyone know if these are going to be updated ?I kind of expected some nice changes here and over all on the "games" side, I am disapointed for sure...

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I also cannot believe Xbox One achievements do not show up in the games hub. I mean, it's their own system!!!

This is 2014 Microsoft!!! :p

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I also cannot believe Xbox One achievements do not show up in the games hub. I mean, it's their own system!!!

This is 2014 Microsoft!!! :p

Yea, this was in the top 3 reasons to install 8.1 for Xbox one showing up in the game hub(friends lists showing what game on Xbox one they were playing, achievements, etc), I would of figured they would adress this....total FAIL on this aspect

SaucePolicy

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting this as it was something I was wondering about 8.1. I'm glad I haven't updated yet. Reading actual user feedback instead of just reviewers fawning over Cortana and a notification center is much more useful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett