Hey i have doubt

Akash Oak

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello fellow members of WPC!!...
Im just wondering if i will be able to avoid getting toast notification and instead let apps send them to the action centre...its an pain in the *** to swipe all toasts away...help.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Im just wondering if i will be able to avoid getting toast notification and instead let apps send them to the action centre...its an pain in the *** to swipe all toasts away...help.

Yes. Go to notification center settings and customize app notifications.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You can turn off the notification banner for every app individually with Windows Phone 8.1.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site

You need to have toast notifications enabled in the apps...

However, once you get a first notification for the app it will show up in the notification management screen and you can tell it there to just not show the toast (among other things). And you won't have toasts anymore for that app.

Pretty cool. :D

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Head to the settings>Notifications+Actions, tap on that app which whose toast notification you want to avoid, Un-Check the "Show Notification in Banners".!!
You are good to go! :)

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
All we need now is game notifications in the action centre. It seems there isn't much of a selection in the options right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss