Found an annoying bug in the FP app/calendar. Even though I decline certain events the still show on my calendar in the "attending" section obscuring my own appointments on the live tile. When I open the app and list events it sayis it's "declined", but when I open the said event it suddenly says "awaiting" and doesn't react to any status changes. Back to the list and it's still declined. And still showing on my live tile...

Urgh.. Hurry up FB, get you ducking shirt together
    04-16-2014 08:45 AM
    Declined Facebook events are showing up on my Lock Screen, my Calendar Live Tile, and Cortana even reports them when I ask what am I doing today!

Edit: Is this the Facebook app, or the Calendar that is really the problem?
    04-18-2014 02:10 PM
    it's the app. Btw it suddenly corrected itself yesterday.. There wasn't even an update AFAIK
    caresrg likes this.
    04-23-2014 06:46 AM
    Yeah, just saw my calendar (as of today 4-23-2014) is showing me declined events on my calendar tile. Not in the calendar itself unless I uncheck the INVITED box. then the live tile clears. Check it and it comes back the tile only but not in the actual calendar.

And, BTW @Joe Belfiore, Get your guys to bring back the "remove event from my calendar that I have responded to" option. I want to see invitations in my calendar, but not after I declined them. This worked better under 8.0!!!!!
    PPCFreak and HaibaneReki like this.
    04-23-2014 04:09 PM
    And, BTW @Joe Belfiore, Get your guys to bring back the "remove event from my calendar that I have responded to" option. I want to see invitations in my calendar, but not after I declined them. This worked better under 8.0!!!!!
    well it's really FB, not poor Joe
    04-24-2014 08:00 AM
    well it's really FB, not poor Joe
    That feature was baked into the phone though. I don't think an app is going to do that. However, that said, maybe it can now with the direction they seem to be going. I find it funny that the OS that "has an app problem" moves in the direction of having the apps run the show. I quote that comment because that seems to be what we always hear... WP has a lack of app problem. No one wants to develop/port their apps over... etc. (App Perception!)

Week and a half into 8.1 and I still find myself frustrated with it. Some really cool stuff but a lot of what I used, liked and loved was ripped out. Maybe when its fully released and these apps are updated things will get better but I feel like I'm in limbo with an incomplete phone.
    04-24-2014 09:16 AM
    That feature was baked into the phone though. I don't think an app is going to do that. However, that said, maybe it can now with the direction they seem to be going. I find it funny that the OS that "has an app problem" moves in the direction of having the apps run the show. I quote that comment because that seems to be what we always hear... WP has a lack of app problem. No one wants to develop/port their apps over... etc. (App Perception!)

Week and a half into 8.1 and I still find myself frustrated with it. Some really cool stuff but a lot of what I used, liked and loved was ripped out. Maybe when its fully released and these apps are updated things will get better but I feel like I'm in limbo with an incomplete phone.
    48947467.jpg
    04-24-2014 10:08 AM