HERE Drive+ not working on 8.1 (non-nokia)

vafo

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
So after updating to Dev Preview when I launch Drive+ it prompts me to install an update. When I follow the link, this update is "not available to my device" (Samsung ATIV S, Portugal - I'm part of the frowny crowd that paid for here drive+).

​Now I am truly hoping this is a Dev issue and that the update will be updated soon... Did anyone else run into the same "bug"?

luisfarelo

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello, fellow Samsung Ativ S user also in Portugal. I was thinking of upgrading to Dev Preview, but a little scared of bugs. Have you found any issues, how is battery life?

Thomas Ozawa

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello, fellow Samsung Ativ S user also in Portugal. I was thinking of upgrading to Dev Preview, but a little scared of bugs. Have you found any issues, how is battery life?

Hey, I'm a Samsung ativ s user, and I have Wp8.1 and it's quite good, the battery life is a little bit smaller. But there is no big bugs and I love the new interface. Just do it, it's awesome

Mika Korpi

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
On my HTC 8X Here Drive+ dont play any voice guidance, worked on wp8 after soft reset but that dont help on wp8.1, Here Drive+ is not available for free on my country but i downloaded from US store.

luisfarelo

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Updated to 8.1 on my Ativ S here in Portugal and Here Drive+ isn't available for my device. Do we have to wait for the official update to be able to use it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)