xbox music and podcast glitch?

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
anyone else getting this...for some reason, when i'm listening to xbox music or a podcast the volume will low itself to zero and you can't raise it from zero...it's just stuck there. sometimes while i'm pushing the vol rocker to increase the volume after this happens, the volume will increase but drop again as soon as a release the volume button. increase the volume with on screen controls gets the same result--vol falls immediately. if i try to back out of the program, the window will close, but an identical one is behind...no matter how many times i press back, the same screen appears behind the one that just closed. i have to press and hold back and then close the program.

sometimes everything works perfectly, but then out of nowhere this volume things starts to happen. even restarting doesn't reset things. the problem just goes away until it returns again.

anyone else getting this?

shadownjoke

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
This is a hardware problem. I have encountered this issue before with 7.8 and the problem was with the volume keys. Hope your phone still has a warranty.

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
This is a hardware problem. I have encountered this issue before with 7.8 and the problem was with the volume keys. Hope your phone still has a warranty.

nope, i removed the preview w/ the nokia removal tool, now everything works perfectly just as it did before i loaded the preview on my phone. i think this is software related. maybe it's specific to me phone. loved the update but i have to have my music and podcasts! looking forward to the official release.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99