Can't download apps

PandaInTheShadow

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Why can't I download apps for my Lumia 920? Since I switched to 8.1 I haven't been able to lock on to my hotmail. When I right down my password then this error shows itself: 800c0008, what can I do?

Sobharani Vandana

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys
I am also seeing similar issue with my lumia 720 phone. I am not able to download any app and I am ending up with the error 800c00008.
I don't understand why windows phone is released with full of BUGs. Additional feature with my phone is it freezes/hangs all the time. Nokia care could not help me on that. I even gone for installing Cyan and erased all my memory and uninstalled all the possible apps. Still that hanging problem did not go. After Cyan update, I got this new problem, I cannot install any app now.

Windows trying to put all hard blocks by selling very poor quality software for expensive price. I don't understand why Microsoft is defaming itself.

Please don't be hurry in releasing softwares with full of bugs. It ultimately hits you back.

Thank you.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Wow, the world is coming to an end because MS releases software with bugs in it.

Hopefully turning off data sense solves the problem. If not for all, try a soft reset and give it another go. If that doesn't work, maybe a hard reset.

By the way, a setting does not constitute a bug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999