Upload photos to OneDrive

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Am I doing something wrong? In WP8, I could select a batch of files and upload them directly to OneDrive (I have auto upload off). With WP8.1 I simply can't find the option to share to OneDrive :(.

Last edited:

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
And even more stupid... Using the OneDrive app I can only upload 1 photo at a time... Come onnn... How stupid can this be??? Even in the ios SkyDrive app I could upload a batch of photos at once. :(

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry. I searched but I couldn't find it.

Just type "Onedrive" in the search: http://forums.windowscentral.com/search.php?searchid=7214165

But well, no, the "upload to Onedrive" is not more an option. There is a "Share" option, and I guess they will upgrade the OneDrive app to support Share option.

But you can upload one or multples pictures creating a room in the people hub, and using the share option in the pictures hub.

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I searched again and appeared. (don't ask me why....)...and I saw your "remedy". Thank you a lot for the help.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
And even more stupid... Using the OneDrive app I can only upload 1 photo at a time... Come onnn... How stupid can this be??? Even in the ios SkyDrive app I could upload a batch of photos at once. :(
I can't do even that. When I select one picture it says (pop-up msg): Error 1 file could not be uploaded..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte