Cortana interests not available

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Not sure if its related but some ISP's are hijacking DNS requests for Cortana and other MS services...im on TWC here in San Antonio,TX. I couldn't use Cortana at my home w/ wifi. Check the forum for the thread

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if its related but some ISP's are hijacking DNS requests for Cortana and other MS services...im on TWC here in San Antonio,TX. I couldn't use Cortana at my home w/ wifi. Check the forum for the thread

Thank you!!!! I have been trying for months to get answers on here and that was it! I get some interests but never the daily glance. I even factory reset my phone. I guess I've just never checked on data because I'm almost always near Wi-Fi. I turned off Wi-Fi and boom, there was the forecast and my appointment for tomorrow. You rock! Btw, I'm on TWC in central Texas.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Cortana isn't showing interest etc. In my live tile. Only news 15 minutes ago. But when I open the app its there. Using wifi. And Cortana's name is "search" and not Cortana. Anyone else getting this?
And where is the "me" tile to pin it on the start,screen?

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Cortana isn't showing interest etc. In my live tile. Only news 15 minutes ago. But when I open the app its there. Using wifi. And Cortana's name is "search" and not Cortana. Anyone else getting this?
And where is the "me" tile to pin it on the start,screen?

I'm still having some issues too, but I don't know what to tell you. Using data seemed to make the difference, even on Wi-Fi now, which is weird, but I don't get traffic notices at all, other than once a while back. News and weather is consistent though.

mr_wood

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
It may be unrelated, but some Southern California TWC are unable to access the Windows 8.1 store to install apps (desktop, not mobile). hxxp://goo.gl/6uJApc

*Seems I am too new of a member to post links :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss