Flash player in Windows phone 8.1

clemenzina

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
On mobile...i use MS edge and found that changing from mobile version to desktop can fix this I think. In settings. I was able to watch my Arsenal game yesterday via a streaming site that I BELIEVE uses a flash player to embed the streaming video. Try that with your games site. See what happens.....

In the Windows Store I can only find an "Edge" browser, not MS Edge - should I be able to, or is MS Edge only available for Windows 10 (my Lumia 930 is still on 8.1 Denim).

I desperately need Flash for certain online webcams, many of which require Flash - the hosts of such cams are generally strapped for cash and have not updated themselves to HTML5.

Indah Freztiyana

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
In the Windows Store I can only find an "Edge" browser, not MS Edge - should I be able to, or is MS Edge only available for Windows 10 (my Lumia 930 is still on 8.1 Denim).

I desperately need Flash for certain online webcams, many of which require Flash - the hosts of such cams are generally strapped for cash and have not updated themselves to HTML5.

Same here, i do need flash player too for some site that keeps showing black rectangular at the component that required flash player... xD

And that Edge Browser doesn't work either... T_T

Frankie-Z

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Face it, even Adobe knows Flash is old tech now. They don't want to support it, and nobody wants to get sued for reverse engineering a substitute. Tech marches on...

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
"News for BBC" app uses Flash, the OS even pops up with a warning saying that the OS doesn't support Flash, but it still plays any embedded Flash videos, so it's definitely possible.

Try the app and you'll see what I mean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett