Cortana question

moserftbl88

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering, the questions Cortana asked when you first set her up what does that all affect? I can't remember what I had answered for all of mine but when I look at interest's it has: Daily routine, news, sports, out + about and within that is eat + drink, travel, and weather. I was wondering if that is because of how I answered the question or if that's default I didn't know if I could change things in some way, anybody have any answers?

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Cortana picked up some general interests of yours when you answered the initial questions. Technology, Top Headlines, etc. She will show you news about those interests. At this point, I have not discovered the depth at which she reaches into your habits and interests and can't quite tell how specifically she gives you news. I certainly want her to be personal, but I have not experienced anything sufficiently personal yet.

moserftbl88

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Neither have I. I remember some questions asking things like what do you like to do at night and sooner options were: Hanging with friends, spending time with family etc. I was curious how those are supposed to play in.

Jchicken

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have a problem with Cortana- i can't activate her/it from the lock screen. The use above lock box is checked. Any ideas? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire