Hello Brothers ,

I've Recently Updated To WP8.1 , But I Can't Seem To Be Finding Navigation Bar ?!
    Shouldn't It Be In WP8.1 ?

And Also .. Battery Sensor .. Why I Can't Block All Of The Application Running In The Background .... it's Just Few That I Can Possibly Block !

And Also My Battery Life Is Getting Worse !
    Last edited by Muessig; 04-19-2014 at 04:08 AM.
    04-18-2014 12:05 PM
    Navigation Bar, you mean the Windows Keys in the Screen which I think will be available only for devices like Lumia 630 which doesn't have those.

On Battery Saver, It asks whether it should allow or not allow an application to run in background only if it has an feature which runs in background or else it means that it won't run in background.

And yea, battery problems is there for many. Try to change the sync period in email to daily which solved the issue for many and if you just installed WP8.1 DP today, wait for 2 or more days and see if it got solved as there maybe battery issues on the first day and will get fixed as few days passes by
    AmGaD-SaLaH likes this.
    04-18-2014 12:21 PM
    Navigation bar is for new hardware/phones which does not have capacitive buttons. Lumia 630/635 will have navigation bar.
    You can now block most of the apps , go into battery sense /swipe right to usage /scroll down and tap on show all apps. From the app list tap on apps you want to block and disable allow apps to run in background.
    AmGaD-SaLaH likes this.
    04-18-2014 12:29 PM
    Navigation Bar, you mean the Windows Keys in the Screen which I think will be available only for devices like Lumia 630 which doesn't have those.

On Battery Saver, It asks whether it should allow or not allow an application to run in background only if it has an feature which runs in background or else it means that it won't run in background.

And yea, battery problems is there for many. Try to change the sync period in email to daily which solved the issue for many and if you just installed WP8.1 DP today, wait for 2 or more days and see if it got solved as there maybe battery issues on the first day and will get fixed as few days passes by
    Well , Thank You Very Much .. I Own L1320
    I've Installed WP8.1 For 3 Days Or 4 Days I Guess

Is There A Way To Downgrade To My Previous WP8 ?
    04-18-2014 12:29 PM
    Well , Thank You Very Much .. I Own L1320
    I've Installed WP8.1 For 3 Days Or 4 Days I Guess

Is There A Way To Downgrade To My Previous WP8 ?

Use this tool Trouble with your Nokia Windows Phone? Restore it with the official Software Recovery Tool | Windows Phone Central
    [WARN]this will erase all your phone data , make sure you have full backup of your contacts /emails /photos. [/WARN]
    AmGaD-SaLaH likes this.
    04-18-2014 12:34 PM
    Use this tool Trouble with your Nokia Windows Phone? Restore it with the official Software Recovery Tool | Windows Phone Central
    [WARN]this will erase all your phone data , make sure you have full backup of your contacts /emails /photos. [/WARN]

Thanks .. This Is Sure Way To Get it To WP8 ? Right .. Not Just Resetting WP8.1
    04-18-2014 12:43 PM
    Thanks .. This Is Sure Way To Get it To WP8 ? Right .. Not Just Resetting WP8.1
    Yes this will flash your phone with official Nokia recovery tool
    With this tool you will be downloading windows phone 8 with GDR3 and Nokia black update for your lumia 1320.
    AmGaD-SaLaH likes this.
    04-18-2014 12:48 PM
    Yes this will flash your phone with official Nokia recovery tool
    With this tool you will be downloading windows phone 8 with GDR3 and Nokia black update for your lumia 1320.
    Well , Thank You Very Much .. I'll Give It A Try And Will Reply The Result :D
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-18-2014 01:05 PM
    Thanks Guys .. I've Successfully Downgraded My L1320
    No Problems Battery Is Great Now

Thanks
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-19-2014 04:05 AM
    Thanks Guys .. I've Successfully Downgraded My L1320
    No Problems Battery Is Great Now

Thanks
    AmGaD-SaLaH likes this.
    04-19-2014 12:50 PM
    Navigation bar is for new hardware/phones which does not have capacitive buttons. Lumia 630/635 will have navigation bar.
    You can now block most of the apps , go into battery sense /swipe right to usage /scroll down and tap on show all apps. From the app list tap on apps you want to block and disable allow apps to run in background.
    Do you think Microsoft will allow users to evoke the virtual navigation bar for those phones with a physical one, by any chance?
    04-21-2014 10:35 PM