Store notifications

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that since updating to 8.1 I have not received notifications of app updates on my live tile. Note that under settings I've chosen not to allow auto update of apps. I know that I can check manually, but I still expected this issue to be addressed by Microsoft.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Go to store , and then tap on 3 dots and tap on settings /disable update apps automatically. Tap on check for updates. If you have an update , go back and tap again on three dots and go into downloads section. I get notifications in notifications centre when my apps are updated.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Go to store , and then tap on 3 dots and tap on settings /disable update apps automatically. Tap on check for updates. If you have an update , go back and tap again on three dots and go into downloads section. I get notifications in notifications centre when my apps are updated.

I am referring to a situation where I've disabled automatic updates. In such case, I should be notified on my live tile when updates are available, as previously under WP8.0, but nothing so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6