Windows Phone 8.1 Dev Preview is awesome

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Installed on launch day. Battery life gets better day after day. The first day was horrible though.

I noticed that hard reseting in WP8.1 keeps all the Nokia system updates that you've installed. That is a great option for me as I don't have to download sysapp pusher to manually install them all over again. A welcomed change for me.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_206 using Tapatalk

anon(8407492)

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Well, sysapp pusher had become obsolete since we can now force check on updates. However I hard reset my Lumia 1320 after the update and all my Nokia apps where no longer the newest version and I had to update them. But just as you, I'm also in live with Windows phone 8.1. It's just better. However I had a few strange sudden reboots while listening to music but since they told us that the music app is going to be updated soon and probably fix that I no longer have any annoyances. Windows phone 8.1 was a huge step in the right direction.

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I've not used the Music app yet as there's no advantage over here in SG. I'm using Nokia Mixradio. Never had a reboot yet.

Sent from my RM-875_apac_sea_220 using Tapatalk

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Installed on launch day. Battery life gets better day after day. The first day was horrible though.

I noticed that hard reseting in WP8.1 keeps all the Nokia system updates that you've installed. That is a great option for me as I don't have to download sysapp pusher to manually install them all over again. A welcomed change for me.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_206 using Tapatalk
WP8.1 is owesome ...

I love Microsoft for releasing Developer Preview

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb