WP 8.1 iCloud calendar issue !

IllusiveBro

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi there !

I was pretty happy to see that WP8.1 integrated iCloud since I'm an iPad user !
I successfully imported my calendar, but events are miscalled, 2 hours ahead actually !

I don't understand why ! I'm UTC+1 (summer), time is correctly set on Paris on both my phone and on my iPad.
Also, let me say that events created via Cortana are correctly saved to iCloud, but miscaled on my WP...

Was also the same problem months ago, with the google to iCloud technique, just told myself "meh". (yeah, just "meh", so what ?)

So, am I the only one ?

emmanuelmathias

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The same for me (lyon, France) ---- same UTC +1 on iPhone, iPad and iCloud with the setting = 2 hours ahead....

To avoid this, I changed the time on iCloud (no time zone) and change on the Lumia to UTC and it's done...and manual setting for hour

did you find another solution ?

ZwapSharp

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Got exactly the same issue. I have switched from iPhone to Windows Phone recently, but all my appointments are in iCloud as well as the other family members calendars. Sadly they are 2 hours off at the moment.
Dont know where the error is, but please fix it. Its really annoying.:shocked:

leaningshane

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes! I am having this problem too and it is driving me nuts! I am in China and have all iDevices, iCloud and windows phone set to the same time zone, yet the phone is displaying all the times as 8 hours behind. :crying: Whyyyyyyyy Microsoft?

Any answer appreciated. My issue has not been fixed with an update and also the previous suggestions don't work. Any other ideas?

emmanuelmathias

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Not solved... still +2H delay...

but yes, un iCloud I see info on the +2h delay but all my iCloud cal and iCloud shared cal are still +2h delay...

explain please

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans