Is there a way to change the default alarm sound Cortana uses?

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I've searched throughout the phone but I can't find a setting to do it, other than toggling it manually every single time after I set an alarm. The volume on the default nokia alarm on the L920 is way to quiet and not "alarming" enough. It's extremely irritating because I barely hear them go off if I am in a room with the slightest bit of background noise or sleeping.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I've searched throughout the phone but I can't find a setting to do it, other than toggling it manually every single time after I set an alarm. The volume on the default nokia alarm on the L920 is way to quiet and not "alarming" enough. It's extremely irritating because I barely hear them go off if I am in a room with the slightest bit of background noise or sleeping.

Unfortunately I think not.

It would be a nice addition if the alarms app had a setting to change the default one though.

Maybe a suggestion to Microsoft?

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this also. Like many of us I have a custom tune I prefer as my wake up alarm. This said, I found Cortana's ability to set my alarm for me kind of cute the first couple of times. I decided I'd just rather set it myself the "old fashion" way. Takes less than 5 seconds to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss