so, I am confused by all of the negativity about the update. I absolutely love it! I have had no issues at all and have found every change only improves the functionality and fun of my phone. Whats more, everyone I know who has seen it has said that they were blown away by how great it looks. I think 8.1 brings Windows Phone right up there to parity with Android and that it is better than IOS. Count me a fan!!
    04-20-2014 01:01 PM
    Thrilled to hear this , what's your fav feature from wp8.1 ?
    04-20-2014 01:10 PM
    You know, picking one is tough. Here are the things I really enjoy though. The notification center was long overdue and is really valuable. So much so that I found Glance redundant and don't use it anymore. I am digging the swype keyboard for quick messages and feel that the look of the new OS is very slick. To me it also just feel faster, snappier and more like a fully formed, fully developed OS. It closed a lot of the previous gaps and at the same time it also brings more life to the things that make WP unique like live tiles and the customizable home screen. Just really a great upgrade... to me, I'd put my 928 up against any other phone right now period....
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-20-2014 01:17 PM
    I should also say that I am still getting used to Cortana but think that feature may ultimately become one of my favorites. I do like the changes to the calendar but I am getting used to that as well.
    04-20-2014 01:20 PM
    I should also say that I am still getting used to Cortana but think that feature may ultimately become one of my favorites. I do like the changes to the calendar but I am getting used to that as well.
    I love the new store layout , check app for updates , notifications centre +quick settings and new start screen layout .
    did you performed a hard reset after/before the update ?
    04-20-2014 01:36 PM
    No I didn't do a reset. I did a soft reset the other day though because I wanted to update an app, but that is the only time I've done one since updating the OS, why?
    04-20-2014 03:06 PM