Downloading music directly on 920?

Assassins_creed

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to directly download music on your device yet on 8.1 through browser?

Also it sucks that you cannot download music from your one drive? Going to one drive app lets you play single track but no way to add it to your playlists. It still the same even in 8.1

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can download files and even music in IE in the 8.1 build from links.i use mp3skull. It gives you the option to play or download files. Then you can manipulate the files with the amazing file manager Aerize explorer. It has video, music, documents, ringtone and SD browsing support. You can also download your songs from one drive with pocket file manager ANOTHER amazing file manager for WP

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes of course as the browser is great now. I jitsu find the cloud manager faster but that's my opinion. It's nice having working options to get our files now! #icon #822 #928.

Then again uc browser has been able to download from links for a while now

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes of course as the browser is great now. I jitsu find the cloud manager faster but that's my opinion. It's nice having working options to get our files now! #icon #822 #928.

Then again uc browser has been able to download from links for a while now

But UC Browser save the downloads to internal storage (images are downloaded to pictures hub), and IE can download directly to the phone storage.

Sent from my RM-820_lta_lta1_272 using Tapatalk

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Uc browser has an export feature for files downloaded and it transfers them directly to phone.I only use beta version so I don't know about the stable release But with IEs new functions I have actually not even had UC pinned for a few days now. Hope MS keeps up with the goods

For a long time now all you had to do was rename any file with a .rar extension and pocket file manager would import the file to local storage. Then you would just rename it back. Glad those tricks are long gone!!

lupiochi

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
You can also download wpTorrent. Go to a torrent website like Pirate Bay or KickAss torrents and download full albums or singles with max quality (320kbps)

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
You can download music from onedrive using Internet Explorer. Just go to onedrive.live.com and login to your OneDrive account, now you can download music just like in desktop.

Sent from my RM-820_lta_lta1_272 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel