This is only happening to me with one song right now, but it annoys me because I'd rather see the actual album cover and proper name of the artist.

I go above and beyond with every single song of mine to ensure it has the correct information, the artist name, the album name/cover art, the song title. EVERYTHING. So when I go into my Xbox Music App and play my music, everything is looking good until I get to that one song. I removed the song from my phone and broke down the file every which way I could with Media Monkey and Windows Media Player.... and it's still happening.

I shut off every possible setting that has to do with Xbox Music connecting to the internet so that it doesn't update any info. Anybody having a similar issue?

Proper Info
    Artist: Elle Goulding
    Album: Burn (Remix)
    Track: Burn (Laibert Remix)
    Album Cover: Her Image http://image4.archambault.ca/4/D/9/5...09.580x580.jpg

The Changes
    Artist: Deep Purple
    Album: Burn
    Track: Stays The Same
    Album: Deep Purple Cover http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...le_-_Burn.jpeg
    04-20-2014 08:03 PM
    It has been all over these forums that the new music app really sucks. These type of things have been happening to a lot of people. An update is supposed to come out at some point to fix some of these issues, however Microsoft has proven they know nothing about music.
    04-20-2014 08:17 PM
    It has been all over these forums that the new music app really sucks. These type of things have been happening to a lot of people. An update is supposed to come out at some point to fix some of these issues, however Microsoft has proven they know nothing about music.
    I have noticed that, sucks the music app is acting up, it was just fine before.
    04-20-2014 08:20 PM