Lumia 620 Problems after Windows 8.1 Update

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi Pridhvi,
How much free memory you've got. I am having issues with lumia black only.(the phone has become a bit slow). Free memory 700 MB.
I have asphalt 8 which takes around 1.5 GB.
I had around 1 GB of free space when I downloaded 8.1... With less memory available it's natural that the phone lags..

Ashwin Sharma1

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've a Lumia 620. It's updated to Lumia Black. I want to update it to 8.1. Can you help me how? When I check for updates in settings it says the phone is updated.

Ashwin

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've a Lumia 620. It's updated to Lumia Black. I want to update it to 8.1. Can you help me how? When I check for updates in settings it says the phone is updated.

Ashwin

sign up for Microsoft App Studio using the Microsoft account you use on your phone.

Download the Preview for Developers app on your phone, and sign in using your Microsoft account.

You can now check for updates, and you can download the WP 8.1 preview for developers.

Raghunath P

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Prudhvi,

Can you just tell me how to Upgrade my Lumia 620's OS to win blue. i tried to search for that in phone update, but it's not showing any new things!!

elfagams

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I have reset my Lumia 620 and now have problem.
It's no longer turning ON, it keeps showing some sort of to wheels turning and it did that for the rest of the day till now.
Need help.

elfagams

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I have reset my Lumia 620 and now it keeps showing me some two sort of wheels turning over and over again. it's been behaving that way since yesterday.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon