WP 8.1 keyboard. Add words missing.

tt22tt

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else have this problem on 8.1? I can't add new words to the keyboard, if I lay out a word the plus symbol doesn't appear before it. I use hungarian keyboard. Is this problem on other languages too?

EwingMCSE

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I found if I deleted a word it chose and manually entered it a few times (especially obscene language words) that the OS quickly learned what my preference was and started adding them to the list.

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else have this problem on 8.1? I can't add new words to the keyboard, if I lay out a word the plus symbol doesn't appear before it. I use hungarian keyboard. Is this problem on other languages too?

I don't know if you did this, but you need to highlight the word to add it.

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
i had adding word to dictionary but after checking option in advanced keyboard setting for comma, this option for adding words missing and cant get it back... seems bug in 8.1

problem is on booth device, one is with Update 1 preview, second is with Cyan original (no preview software)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
i had adding word to dictionary but after checking option in advanced keyboard setting for comma, this option for adding words missing and cant get it back... seems bug in 8.1

problem is on booth device, one is with Update 1 preview, second is with Cyan original (no preview software)
Some apps won't let you add to dictionary. However if you go to the messages app you can add to the dictionary and send messages tocyourself, enabling the keyboard to do swear words and naturally predict what you say.

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Some apps won't let you add to dictionary. However if you go to the messages app you can add to the dictionary and send messages tocyourself, enabling the keyboard to do swear words and naturally predict what you say.

unfortunately adding words to dictionary, not work in messages app also.... tried few messaging app, including SMS...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss