Now it is possible to attach more than one file to an email!

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried and works!

For example, for pictures:

- Go to pictures hub
- Click in the "multiselec" icon
- Select all the pictures you want
- Click on "share"
- Select the email account you want
- A new email with the pictures attached will be created

For other files:

- Go to Aerize Explorer
- Go to the file you want to attach
- Select and from the properties select "share"

Aerize Explorer can't select more than 1 file.

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I tried and works!

For example, for pictures:

- Go to pictures hub
- Click in the "multiselec" icon
- Select all the pictures you want
- Click on "share"
- A new email with the pictures attached will be created

For other files:

- Go to Aerize Explorer
- Go to the file you want to attach
- Select and from the properties select "share"

Aerize Explorer can't select more than 1 file.

Good breakdown for those who don't know. I am sure many will find this helpful.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
It's a simple request: to be able to rely to emails as you would on a PC, with documents or any other file that is recognized by the OS. No one creates a new email reply when they are in an existing thread with someone, only on WP and that is what needs to be fixed.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It's a simple request: to be able to rely to emails as you would on a PC, with documents or any other file that is recognized by the OS. No one creates a new email reply when they are in an existing thread with someone, only on WP and that is what needs to be fixed.

Or to wait for a third party to implement that function.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
No, I don't mean that, I mean a new third party email client, not an app for changing the behaviour of the native client.

Wouldnt trust a 3rd party app with my Microsoft account credentials plus then you have the bugs and performance issues to deal with. And if 3rd party devs can implement it why cant Microsoft? However I will withold judgement till the OS is released officially and maybe the Onedrive app will perform this function, I just cant think of a reason why Microsoft would leave this feature out yet make it possible for others to implement it.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Wouldnt trust a 3rd party app with my Microsoft account credentials plus then you have the bugs and performance issues to deal with. And if 3rd party devs can implement it why cant Microsoft?

If reply with any file is needed for me, then I could buy an app, it s how it works. If native apps can't meet my needs that the meaning of third party apps.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
If reply with any file is needed for me, then I could buy an app, it s how it works. If native apps can't meet my needs that the meaning of third party apps.

This functionality SHOULD be built in, I am actually in need of it right now needing to reply to a resume request and have to fire up my tablet. It's a disgraceful omission for a company like Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo