Unable to install asphalt 8 on Windows phone 8.1

gouthamdatsme

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I had some similar problem with Asphalt. I installed Asphalt through pasting XAP in SD Card,installing it manually through store the next day of the Dev Preview release . But then I hard reset my phone due to battery problems and now when I try again to install Asphalt through XAP stored in SD Card, it doesn't even Show Asphalt in the list of 'install local apps'.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I think I had some similar problem with Asphalt. I installed Asphalt through pasting XAP in SD Card,installing it manually through store the next day of the Dev Preview release . But then I hard reset my phone due to battery problems and now when I try again to install Asphalt through XAP stored in SD Card, it doesn't even Show Asphalt in the list of 'install local apps'.

I formatted the sd card and then installed asphalt again it worked looks like windows phone 📞 8.1 isn't working fine for this feature hope for the best for final build

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
There have been other threads on issues installing Asphalt 8. The store shows that Asphalt 8 is installed on my phone, but I have no icon to launch it...so I'm stuck...can't uninstall it, can't reinstall it.

Sourav Ghatak

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I too had a similar problem but it was with wp8. Had almost 4GB free space on my phone still Asphalt 8 installation failed stating low memory issue. This was resolved after updating to 8.1 when I moved all my apps to sd card. The game itself occupies more than 1.5 GB after installation maybe it needs some more free space to run and hence the installation problem.
Try to free up some more space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12