Facebook app disappearing from multitasking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel620

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I opened a link from my news feed, then went back from IE and it sent me to the home screen! Then opened a video, hit the back button and I was sent to the start screen again!! The app just crashed wen I even wasn't on it.... It's very frustrating. And the app doesn't close, wen you go back it's keeps on the multitasking, you should got to multitasking and close it there...
I will use FB beta app and keep it only for the people hub integration. FB experience has never been so worse on WP.

EvoLuTioNHeaVy

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I opened a link from my news feed, then went back from IE and it sent me to the home screen! Then opened a video, hit the back button and I was sent to the start screen again!! The app just crashed wen I even wasn't on it.... It's very frustrating. And the app doesn't close, wen you go back it's keeps on the multitasking, you should got to multitasking and close it there...
I will use FB beta app and keep it only for the people hub integration. FB experience has never been so worse on WP.

It's not just Facebook. Talking tom, music, IE... I think its a Windows Phone bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro