I opened a link from my news feed, then went back from IE and it sent me to the home screen! Then opened a video, hit the back button and I was sent to the start screen again!! The app just crashed wen I even wasn't on it.... It's very frustrating. And the app doesn't close, wen you go back it's keeps on the multitasking, you should got to multitasking and close it there...
    I will use FB beta app and keep it only for the people hub integration. FB experience has never been so worse on WP.
    04-22-2014 10:18 PM
    04-22-2014 10:20 PM
    I opened a link from my news feed, then went back from IE and it sent me to the home screen! Then opened a video, hit the back button and I was sent to the start screen again!! The app just crashed wen I even wasn't on it.... It's very frustrating. And the app doesn't close, wen you go back it's keeps on the multitasking, you should got to multitasking and close it there...
    I will use FB beta app and keep it only for the people hub integration. FB experience has never been so worse on WP.
    It's not just Facebook. Talking tom, music, IE... I think its a Windows Phone bug
    04-22-2014 10:22 PM