Contacts (People) Images Have Low Resolution

thekeeblerelf

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The thumbnail image for my contacts look fine inside the People Hub, but when I get a phone call, a ridiculously low resolution image is shown on the screen. Is there a fix/trick to resolve this?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I have other problem. After installing 8.1 the people hub wanted to integrate facebook. I entered my login information and all people in my hub got old photos from facebook and they wont update to current. How to fix this ?

Sourav Ghatak

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I believe it depends on data speed, as the image gets cleared aftet sometime, so I think it takes

Sent from my RM-826_im_india_201 using Tapatalk

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
You need the official facebook app(Microsoft one), when you open it you will get notification that do you want to connect it with people app, choose yes.

Then, go to facebook app settings, go to sync, and then select sync now. Now you will get all,the latest pics and of good quality.

------> Thank me, if my post is useful to you. <------

thekeeblerelf

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I think I figured it out. For some reason, some of my contacts are getting synced images with awful resolution. Not all of them are like this. I downloaded the images straight from Facebook and replaced them.

I did notice that you can't choose to use Facebook pictures as the default for all contacts... or at least I haven't found the option to do so.

Sourav Ghatak

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The contacts having pictures with their microsoft account will be clear as they reside on your phone, but if they are from any other social site they will take some time to download and till then you get a low resolution image

Sent from my Nokia-Lumia-820 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05