One of the features I really love in 8.1 is reading view. I like most people were not clamoring for this, but this has turned out to be one of my favorite features. There are many features to like, but this makes reading a web page on my 1520 such a joy, that I often do not look for my tablet. A previous feature Microsoft added that I thought I would not care about was groups. When Microsoft added that feature I was unimpressed, but after trying it, it was a big favorite of mine. That feature allows me to check and communicate with different groups and families. Because of the apps and way I use my phone a notification center is not very exciting. I do love the quick action items, this allowed me to get rid of various tiles.

Overall I like the way Microsoft is going with Windows Phone, but music and movies seems to be one area that Microsoft does not have a clue. Microsoft has to understand people do things differently and having choice is essential.

There was really no point to this post other than I like reading view.
    04-23-2014 08:28 PM
    Honestly I've yet to try reading view. *hangs head in shame*. I like 8.1 for other things though! :D

I'll edit this post with more information when I've tried reading view
    04-24-2014 01:08 PM
    Reading view is pretty cool...I just wish I remembered to use it more often :)
    04-24-2014 01:10 PM
    Yes probably my favourite feature in 8.1. Such a small thing but makes reading articles on the web so much better.
    04-26-2014 04:46 PM