Faster adding of curse words to word flow and autocorrect

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
As the title suggests, I have discovered a much faster way to add swears to the built in keyboard. I've experienced 100% success in adding a word with this method and never having it "fixed" by autocorrect/word flow again.

It will work with Cortana or the People Hub. You see, MS has the brilliant idea to have any names of contacts, as well as the name you want Cortana to call automatically integrated into the custom dictionary. So all you have to do is add a few foul nicknames to your address book and you're good to go. You don't even have to keep them for it to still work!

As a side benefit, telling Cortana "Text Cuntwaffle" to get a hold of a friend never really gets old. :D

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
omg

1341694934746.jpg

THANK YOU :3

EDIT: OMGGGG it works!!!

sometimes it still select other words tho

alsoooo, since we don't put a cellphone number in the contact, it doesn't appear on the list.

hmm... Duck still appearing, ef ioo cee kay appears next to it in correction bar tho.

hmmm... tried a few more times, sometimes it picks F and other D.

Finally, Thank U.

my work around was slightly less sophisticated, since i use both english keyboard for cortana and spanish keyboard for life, i would ad curse english phrases to the spanish dictionary and viceversa. lol

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes