How to downgrade WP 8.1 to WP 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I fixed my battery life issue by downgrading and then updating again without all my apps then hard reset and restored and things are working better now

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Are u sure that ur battery life is going better in WP 8.1
Pls reply

Why would I lie about that? An update from a completely fresh install of Windows Phone 8 to 8.1 worked for me and I have much better battery life and my phone no longer gets as hot as it used to. However you need to understand hope to downgrade it before your can accomplish that

Xellsama

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
How did u downgrade ????
Can u pls reply fastly

Multiple people have explained. There are also other big forum threads explaining these. Do some reading (and critical thinking) and some searching (you know google yes?). You have been very rude to the nice people trying to help you out.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
How did u downgrade ?????Explain every steps !!!!

Instead of downgrading which you seem to have a difficulty in grasping. Go to the battery saver and slide to usage & you'll see the list of apps that are using the most battery and where they are allowed disallow them . When you start those apps up they'll go back to be allowed. Treat iit just like you did background apps in wp8.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
No one is going to give you a step by step guide in this thread. People have already pointed you in the right direction in several posts but you need to stop being lazy and look up the information. You have to read, read, learn, and do.

I most certainly do not mean to offend you but Zapella is somewhat right even if you don't like what he told you. From this thread is pretty obvious you do not understand how your phone works so you should not have updated your phone to software that has not been released to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro