Lumia 1520 / Icon problems with USB

JWayneG

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Has any one noticed that your Lumia 1520 or your Icon is having power button and or alarm issues? Sometimes when I plug my 1520 into charge via USB the power button becomes unresponsive. Even after unplugging the charging animation still runs as though it believes it is still connected to power. If the screen is powered I can use the phone, but I clicking the power button doesn't shut off the display like normal. If the screen is off, pressing the power button will not bring up the home screen. The only fix is to hold the power button until the phone reboots. So far the power button issue for me at least, is only brought on by plugging in. The other issue my 1520 has is that now my alarms do not go off. I have a daily alarm and it never goes off anymore. What I have noticed is that if I see that the time for my alarm has passed, I reboot my phone and guess what? You guessed it.... soon after the home screen comes up my alarm goes off. Crazy...... I'm going to leave my phone unplugged today before my alarm goes off and see if it too is caused by being plugged in like is the case with the power button.

P.S. I did already try deleting my alarms and making new ones, but the missed alarm issue remained.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans