Store Problem - Says Game is Installed, but Game isn't listed on my phone?

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I'm not sure if its a Store issue or my phone.

Asphalt 8...I downloaded & installed it and played it for a day or 2. It then wanted to update the game, which I let it do, however. Now, the game isn't on my phone, and the store says its installed. Pressing 'View' on the app in the store only brings me back to the home tile screen.

How can I get them to sync up so the store either doesn't think its there, or the game, which is possibly installed on my phone, either gets deleted or shows up?

8.1 DP, HTC 8XT, Asphalt 8 is on my SD card.

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Happened to me too. As far as I know, it happens to any app/game which takes time to install when their setup is interrupted. I hard reset my phone because 3-4 of my apps experienced the same issue. Unfortunately, it is likely a registry bug so there isn't any fix other than a hard reset.

BrunoShady

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me too. As far as I know, it happens to any app/game which takes time to install when their setup is interrupted. I hard reset my phone because 3-4 of my apps experienced the same issue. Unfortunately, it is likely a registry bug so there isn't any fix other than a hard reset.

and about the reinstall option, in the windows phone store history? on PC

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I can't do a hard reset...with the CDMA tools pulled out, I can't risk my phone going belly up. Not the worst bug, but it'd be nice to actually the play the game...or uninstall it.

vshlkmr40

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened with my here maps :-/ moved here maps from SD card to phone, now store shows it as installed but its not visible in the all apps list, so niether I can use here maps, nor I can un install or reinstall them...

Edit: Cortana isn't opening here maps either..

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened with my here maps :-/ moved here maps from SD card to phone, now store shows it as installed but its not visible in the all apps list, so niether I can use here maps, nor I can un install or reinstall them...

Edit: Cortana isn't opening here maps either..

For me, Asphalt was only ever installed on the SD card...never had enough room before to install the game.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple idea's to fix this issue, but it will have to wait until I get home to try. I'll post back here either tonight or tomorrow.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Please post some screenshots and list me know if there are any other games this issue is happening on. I will get this to the right people ASAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium