Podcast app stuck in a download loop

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
When I download a podcast using the built-in podcast app in WP 8.1 and the download is complete, it starts the download all over again and it never ends, making the app utterly useless (I can't listen live due to time zone difference). It's been like this since when I got WP 8.1 on the first day. Is there any solution short of resetting the phone?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. Yet another strange problem from WP 8.1.

I had a similar problem with a couple of my individual podcasts at one time (not 8.1), but it ended up being more the podcast itself then the software on the phone. Dare I ask: Is it all your podcasts, or maybe just a couple? Are they subscription or ones you downloaded manually?

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Ugh. Yet another strange problem from WP 8.1.

I had a similar problem with a couple of my individual podcasts at one time (not 8.1), but it ended up being more the podcast itself then the software on the phone. Dare I ask: Is it all your podcasts, or maybe just a couple? Are they subscription or ones you downloaded manually?
Well, there are 2 subscriptions, and both of them are like this.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Man, I had just gotten used to the old way, and had it working great with my local collection of MP3 audio books. Now, it's back to square one.. FUBAR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett