WP8.1 volume bug

Xeeynamo

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Today this bug shows on my Lumia 1520. I cannot reproduce again the bug, but this happened to me when I plug my earphones. The volume decrease automatically, but I'm not pressing the volume down. It fixes with a restart:

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Today this bug shows on my Lumia 1520. I cannot reproduce again the bug, but this happened to me when I plug my earphones. The volume decrease automatically, but I'm not pressing the volume down. It fixes with a restart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWltM2qVkJ4&feature=youtu.be
Actually when u plug in the ear phones volume auto reduces to 15 or so, this is not a bug as if u check u will see headphones tag below volume control. Its really useful too as it helps preventing dmge to ears.
The same feature was In android since a long time and its nice to see it in wp now.

Xeeynamo

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
"It's not a bug, it's a feature" lol
I know that, but it happens a different thing: if I increase the volume, it decrease automatically like if I'm holding VolDown. See the attached video to see what happened really.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
"It's not a bug, it's a feature" lol
I know that, but it happens a different thing: if I increase the volume, it decrease automatically like if I'm holding VolDown. See the attached video to see what happened really.
Ops sorry then didn't check vid, was it always like this for u since getting 8.1?

stevethenerd

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe wp8 had a similar feature, it would remember volume for Bluetooth and other accessories...

Sent from my RM-877_nam_canada_234 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa