USB drivers and project my screen

RITURAJ HAZARIKA

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends.

If you people are also getting some problem while trying the new WP8 features "project my screen" then here is the solution for not detecting the software over your phone.

How to install it
To make use of the Project my Screen app, you need to do the following:

*Download and install the Project My Screen app from the Microsoft Download Center
*Start up the application using the ?Project my Screen? shortcut on the desktop or program list. This will start up a full-screen ? click <ESC> to get a small window.
*Connect your phone to your computer using USB cable.
*You should get a prompt for permission to allow screen projection, click ?yes?.
*You are done here. ENjoy!!

If your phone didn't prompt for the permission to allow screen projection then follow the below steps.
# Open device manager in your system and follow these steps.

demo of projection.jpg

1.Right-click on each driver you want to delete and select ?uninstall?
2.A dialog will pop up asking you to confirm uninstallation. If you also have the option to delete/remove the drivers, select that
3.Once they?ve all been uninstalled, unplug and replug in your phone back in and Windows should take care of the driver magic.
4.You should also now get the screen projection prompt.

ENJOY !!!!

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Another easier way for "Casual users" is to open Devices and Printers, right click on your phone and select remove and then reinsert your phone via USB.

RITURAJ HAZARIKA

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you delete your phone from the "portable device" section ?
If yes then you should delete the "universal serial bus devices" too and you will get that only when your phone was connected to your system.
So give a try again.

pentakristal

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
yes i have deleted them all, and when i reconnect my phone via USB, these 3 things (that says Nokia Lumia 520 RM-914) won't install it's driver.
and yes i have tried almost everything (re-delete, change port usb, reinstall project my screen appp)

Kiran Roy1

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
hey i tried everything... yet the problem wasn't solved..
Any other solution?

my phone is detected by pc but my ph isn't giving me the permission msg

joeye36

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I still do not get the notification on my lumia 920. I uninstalled drivers (like in the directions) and my cpu automatically found new drivers and installed them , but i still cant connect to Project My Screen.. What is the problem???? :angry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99