Windows Phone 8.1 on Lumia 620

Maneesha Rao

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 on Lumia 620
Have a look at the Developer Preview release of windows phone 8.1 Running on Noki Lumia 620.

This includes features such as.
- Notification + Action Center
- 3 column Tiles
- continuous Input Keyboard
- Customization of Background
- New Camera Features
And Lot more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjj5O09L0i0

Last edited by a moderator:

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Manisha,
How about Battery Life on 620? it seems a huge drain in my lumia 620. Any updates from you and any suggestions?

And my USB cable is capable for charging only now ( after I installed 8.1) but it was useful for both charging and to access the files in PC as well. Any lights on it please?

ronclone

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Manisha,
How about Battery Life on 620? it seems a huge drain in my lumia 620. Any updates from you and any suggestions?

And my USB cable is capable for charging only now ( after I installed 8.1) but it was useful for both charging and to access the files in PC as well. Any lights on it please?

Did you come straight from amber, or did you updated to black before the developer preview... im just saying because i updated to 8.1 before black was available to me, i did have gdr3 thought, just not ths specific 620 firmware... and 8.1 was totally worthless battery wise...

My doubt is how is battery life in the 620 for people coming from official black? I went back to amber, and now black its finally available... but dont want to waste hours again just to try if it goes better black>8.1

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i was actually wondering how the three columns looked on the 620 - thanks!

It's around 8:30 for those interested.

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Did you come straight from amber, or did you updated to black before the developer preview... im just saying because i updated to 8.1 before black was available to me, i did have gdr3 thought, just not ths specific 620 firmware... and 8.1 was totally worthless battery wise...

My doubt is how is battery life in the 620 for people coming from official black? I went back to amber, and now black its finally available... but dont want to waste hours again just to try if it goes better black>8.1

Hi,

I have updated from the BLACK only, Still I see battery issues in high . tried all tweaks but no luck from last 2 weeks.

69rey

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
my problem with 8.1, now my notification from apps stops, like whatsapp, viber, line, skype, i only received the message when i open the app itself. what seems to be the problem? is yours ok?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos