How many of you started hating your windows phone after WP8.1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I luv my 1020 so much until I've been updated to wp8.1.This new update made my phone lag, lag and lag all the...why does Microsoft do such a nut job like 8.1, of course it has some useful features which help but, 8.1 made no difference between Android and Windows.
I used mock my friends about their phones lagging all the time..but now its my turn!!!!!😞

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a Developer Preview, which has been released for test purposes.

It's not been released so that people can simply get the update early.

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Well maybe you shouldn't update your phone to an OS build that is not made for you. (If you're a TRUE developer who acutally developing app(s), then sorry.)

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I love mine since 8.1 yeah I get the odd stutter but it is a preview, I had the same with black and that worked out fine,

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Well maybe you shouldn't update your phone to an OS build that is not made for you. (If you're a TRUE developer who acutally developing app(s), then sorry.)
I've been waiting for this update since 5 months....and u think this OS is not made for me!!!!

For the record this is my fourth windows phone after 710,820 & 920...and u think this OS is not made for me!!!😒

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
You need to understand that this is not the full release version so obviously it's gonna have problems but still I never hated using my phone with 8.1. Hopefully this will be fixed when the actual 8.1 rolls out.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been waiting for this update since 5 months....and u think this OS is not made for me!!!!

For the record this is my fourth windows phone after 710,820 & 920...and u think this OS is not made for me!!!😒

I think what nyolc8 meant is that the developer preview wasn't meant for you. Since this not the final version, it's not a big surprise that there are some bugs. If you needed a more stable version, then the developer preview wasn't meant for you, unless you're a developer.

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I think what nyolc8 meant is that the developer preview wasn't meant for you. Since this not the final version, it's not a big surprise that there are some bugs. If you needed a more stable version, then the developer preview wasn't meant for you, unless you're a developer.

When I say I hate WP 8.1...why do you guys always think about stability.....wat abt Microsoft's video,music and Xbox 🎮 apps,battery 🔋 ,display and settings?????

Mani Malekizadeh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
NO 100% great OS... you should be developer for update not a simple end user!!! if know about WP OS you know how to handle it if not...just wait for Official one!

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Like others have said, you really need to do a hard reset after installing 8.1. It's like a computer with Windows and installing an upgrade versus as clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss