Cant install apps on lumia 1320

DTeKDeV

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 1320 was working fine until I installed 8.1. I can't install ANY apps to my phone nor SD card. I restarted the phone and still having errors installing apps and games. Updates work fine and I'm having no problems with my Lumia 920, though. My Lumia 1320 is my main chick, so I want to have this fixed.

DTeKDeV

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't give an error number, it just says on all app or games that I try to install " We're having trouble installing this app. If this is your first time installing this app, go ahead and try again. If the app still won't install, go to your Phone Update settings to make sure your phone software is up to date"

Jonathon Cypser

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't give an error number, it just says on all app or games that I try to install " We're having trouble installing this app. If this is your first time installing this app, go ahead and try again. If the app still won't install, go to your Phone Update settings to make sure your phone software is up to date"

I have Nokia 1320 and I'm also having the same problems installing apps, some update but most just install half way then come up with message " attention required tap here " came on these forms looking for a fix.

DTeKDeV

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
My phone storage is working, except my SD. I'm using a 64GB (Class 10) SD card and Ive seen a lot of devices having errors with large SD cards in the past.

Faith Negedu

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 1320 was working fine until I installed 8.1. I can't install ANY apps to my phone nor SD card. I restarted the phone and still having errors installing apps and games. Updates work fine and I'm having no problems with my Lumia 920, though. My Lumia 1320 is my main chick, so I want to have this fixed.

Philomina Darko

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium