Is A Hard Reset A Must For Those Users Who Updated to 8.1?

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Im having really bad problems with the tap notifications and notification center...for example I only get notifications from email or games. I haven't got any from Instagram, KiK, FB or any social media app. The only thing that fixes it is a removal of the battery and sim card. But it usually fixes it for awhile then it goes back to no notifications...Not to mention the crashing of the IE11 every once in a awhile and the lag...the lag is the worse...sites take forever to open its just sucky...I don't want to do a hard reset but what does everyone think?

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Is Whatsapp? A third party app for KIK? Im hearing alot of Low end phones (I rock the 521) had to use a hard reset for major issues...like lag and no notifications...i dont know what to do

No. WhatsApp is a first-party app of its own. It was bought out by Facebook recently. It has no connection whatsoever to KIK.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I've zero to minimum issues for WhatsApp on both my Lumia 810 and 920 on the developer preview. When setting it up i after the update i started fresh after a hard reset and i haven't received and notifications from within the app that it's not compatible

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs