Facebook makes my Lumia hot.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had this issue when uploading a picture on the Microsoft made Facebook, my 925 gets super hot at the back everytime I upload a picture plus when uploading a picture the status a long with it never fully shows up on facebook unless clicking the damn picture itself. Weird.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Does this happen only when uploading to Facebook? Do you upload to Onedrive, any other offline storage? I know the ocassional device will get warm to the touch when doing "heavy jobs", like uploading data or playing graphic-heavy games. It seems to be a small percentage of devices across all models, smart phone makers, and OS's.

If you do not have problems with any other activity, I would send a messge to the developers (in this case Microsoft) and see what kind of response you get. You can do that by going to the Marketplace online on your computer, search for the Facebook app, and then click on the developer. This way, it will directed to the correct people.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does this happen only when uploading to Facebook? Do you upload to Onedrive, any other offline storage? I know the ocassional device will get warm to the touch when doing "heavy jobs", like uploading data or playing graphic-heavy games. It seems to be a small percentage of devices across all models, smart phone makers, and OS's.

If you do not have problems with any other activity, I would send a messge to the developers (in this case Microsoft) and see what kind of response you get. You can do that by going to the Marketplace online on your computer, search for the Facebook app, and then click on the developer. This way, it will directed to the correct people.

Its the Facebook app itself when i upload a picture it gets super hot around the camera of my 925, i will have to remember to check for the same issue when uploading a picture to twitter or OneDrive, i never had this problem when uploading pics from the baked in Facebook on wp8 but now when i have to upload a picture on wp8.1 by sharing then choosing facebook my 925 goes super hot over one picture being uploaded.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had this issue when uploading a picture on the Microsoft made Facebook, my 925 gets super hot at the back everytime I upload a picture plus when uploading a picture the status a long with it never fully shows up on facebook unless clicking the damn picture itself. Weird.

1. long press back button, close all other apps, then wait for 2 minutes, then start upload
2. if it is getting hotter, then your system might get old

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo