DNG issue after installing 8.1

ZZR600

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

On my Lumia 1020 since installing the update I've run in to an issue where every so often on the first picture taken that the camera app will get stuck while saving the file and there's no way to resolve this until the phone is restarted. I've not experienced it while set to jpeg so I'm assuming it's a file type issue and doesn't reoccur until the camera app hasn't been used for some time or between charges.

I would restore back to version 8 but don't think I could live without the extra real estate on the start page and having Cortana. I've not found an issue similar to what I've described above and wondering if it's a bug anyone else is experiencing?

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

On my Lumia 1020 since installing the update I've run in to an issue where every so often on the first picture taken that the camera app will get stuck while saving the file and there's no way to resolve this until the phone is restarted. I've not experienced it while set to jpeg so I'm assuming it's a file type issue and doesn't reoccur until the camera app hasn't been used for some time or between charges.

I would restore back to version 8 but don't think I could live without the extra real estate on the start page and having Cortana. I've not found an issue similar to what I've described above and wondering if it's a bug anyone else is experiencing?

It's been reported quite a few times on the forums. No solution yet. Hard reset fixed it for some people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos